Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Designate Robertson is now DetroitTigerSnark Blog

Last edited:
Dustin Pudroida & Eddie Gaedel...both were/are little sux. But then the Tigers have always had trouble w/the tiny and/or whiny feisty IFers...such as .punto, ickstein. altuve, inge...ect

Last edited:
Article is spot on....About the Fister deal and its impact on the team.. The team really is hard to watch now...

This.

UNTIL Dombrowski comes up with an explanation that makes sense for the haul he got in the Fister trade, I will never trust him again. Never.

This..

And Dombrowski actually got angry when fans and national media questioned the trade. He acted offended that fans care enough about the team to call him on this bullshit despite a lot of good will he built up in previous deals. It was a salary dump and he got upset when called on the truth. I hated the trade then and I hate it even more now. Dave Dombrowski is the one that reacted like a spoiled brat when told that he was a bad boy.

And This..

. Don Kelly is STILL on this team.

Six years. SIX FUCKING YEARS I’ve had to put up with this clown. In those SIX YEARS, Don Kelly has hit .234/.294/.343 with 23 home runs in 1,110 plate appearances. He has been DFA'd twice with no other team claiming him and the Tigers always bring him back. This year, he has a grand total of four extra base hits (including 0 home runs) in 124 plate appearances. It is AUGUST FIFTEENTH and he’s still sitting on our bench and being inserted into the #6 spot by our genius manager. Last year, he was used 16 times as a pinch hitter by Jim Leyland. He want 0-15 with 1 walk.

They always say they like his defensive versatility.

Can't wait to see what he has to write about yesterday's gem by the Tigers.....I bet he wanted jabbed his eye ball's out with a pencil so he does not have to watch that shit show from our hitters ever again...

Back