Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rusney Castillo

spockmaster

Wonder if he would be worth signing to replace AJax, and/or if that is DD's plan. Dunno how his bat would transition, but he seems to be the type of offensive player the tigers like: aggressive line-drive hitter. His defense should play right away, he is rated as a quality defensive CF, he gets good reads and has speed to run down balls.

Given the FA crop this offseason, I say he'd be worth going after. Whats everyone else think?

http://www.baseballamerica.com/international/scouts-update-reports-rusney-castillo/

Know nothing about him. I guess we'll see where we're at with Davis/Carrea.

Last edited:
I had posted this one almost a week before thundercats posted his, i would guess mine was on the 2nd page.

I think he will not be cost effective... I think we should look elsewhere.

thats cause u are retarded and just wanna keep bashing DD , If we do this then you will have to stick your whole face in your mouth .

WTF are you talking about.. Your such a dirtbag.. Just because it my opinion we should pass on
spending a lot a money on him you fucking attack me..
Seriously what the heck is wrong with you?
And if we do sign him I will be rooting for him to succeed.

Last edited:
I realize Monster has okayed trolling around here....but this guy is not even part of most discussions, just shows up every now and then and calls people names.

Fuck this little douchebag, someone ban his ass, all he is is an insult spammer.

I realize Monster has okayed trolling around here....but this guy is not even part of most discussions, just shows up every now and then and calls people names.

Fuck this little douchebag, someone ban his ass, all he is is an insult spammer.

This is incorrect. I was recently banned for two weeks(was initially a month) for "trolling". The admin handed it down so I'm assuming I was reported by a Susie sore hole. This post is way worse than anything I said, but I have no problems with it. Monster's belief is that people shouldn't be so sensitive. If you don't like it there is always the option to filter a person from your view.

Thumb, this post isn't directed at you. I only copied your post because of the "Monster okayed trolling" part.

No it was directed at me and lets be clear I did not ban him or ask Monster to do so but the post was inappropriate for the discussion and had no business on a thread.. Plus it sounded like he was wasted... We just don't need that type of post at all...

This is incorrect. I was recently banned for two weeks(was initially a month) for "trolling". The admin handed it down so I'm assuming I was reported by a Susie sore hole. This post is way worse than anything I said, but I have no problems with it. Monster's belief is that people shouldn't be so sensitive. If you don't like it there is always the option to filter a person from your view.

Thumb, this post isn't directed at you. I only copied your post because of the "Monster okayed trolling" part.

The difference here is while you can be a little pain in the ass at times (im sure you think the same of me) you at last get involved in the discussions and are a contributing member of this board/forum.

nsonnet14 is not. Since he got back all he has done is call people names [look through his post history] contribute almost nothing other than baiting people and insulting them. If it was just differing opinions that got a little heated at times that's fine with me, but he actually seems to be trying to get banned even purposely calling out mods.

He's not doing it in Digglers Junk, where it's accepted that you don't enter without a thick skin, he's purposely trying to disrupt the Tigers threads and agitate posters.

From what I understand all the mods wondered at the time (at least a few of us) why you were banned gotime. And when we found out that Admin did, we thought it was excessive. But I don't think anyone knows for sure why you got 2 weeks.

Last edited:

So did I. I'm of the opinion that whoever the one that is whining to the mods should be getting the bans, considering the stuff I see that goes on on these forums that get the 'blind eye' treatment. Unless it is overbearing or extreme of course. Some people on these boards just can't stand it when they are wrong and it gets pointed out.

From what I understand all the mods wondered at the time (at least a few of us) why you were banned gotime. And when we found out that Admin did, we thought it was excessive. But I don't think anyone knows for sure why you got 2 weeks.

Yeah, thanks. You guys got it from 30 days to 2 weeks at least for me.

What really sucks is that I really don't know what I said that crossed the line. I was never warned and I never got a reason when I asked. So now I'm holding back my posting across the board because I actually enjoy posting here.

Don't get me wrong, I know I can be a prick. But I've seen WAY worse stuff said before and after my banning from others.

WTF are you talking about.. Your such a dirtbag.. Just because it my opinion we should pass on
spending a lot a money on him you fucking attack me..
Seriously what the heck is wrong with you?
And if we do sign him I will be rooting for him to succeed.

Omg dude quit whining . boo hooo someone called me a name !! If i cried everytime someone called me names on here id have no more tears left . Bunch of little Vag's on here i swear .

I wrote that because all you do is post how horrible DD is and all his " horrible trades " or non trades . You idiots dont even appreciate what we have in him .

Last edited:

yea BAN HIM !!! What an idiot you are , you're like a little girl , wahhhhh mommy that mean kid called me a name !! STFU already ya little sissy .

OMG MOnster , he said " fuck this little douchebag " ....that hurt my feelings , please ban him !! IM so upset , i cant take it anymore !!!

First of all name calling happens. . But usually it's with some type of input on a subject or some type of conversion. I have to ask though, why do you come here 'sonnett? I guess we don't get it.

To read how stupid most of the people are on here . There are a few still left that actually have a clue , but for the most part its all idiots .

Omg dude quit whining . boo hooo someone called me a name !! If i cried everytime someone called me names on here id have no more tears left . Bunch of little Vag's on here i swear .

I wrote that because all you do is post how horrible DD is and all his " horrible trades " or non trades . You idiots dont even appreciate what we have in him .

Your such a idiot... How many times have I said DD has done a great job over the years?
Oh Yeah I forget you have so few posts... Just because I bashed his last few deals does not mean I don't think he is a decent GM.. But by all means Sonett keep thinking the Fister deal was a great one you drunken fool...

Back