Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 122 Tigers vs. mariners August 17, 2014

tinselwolverine

DET

1. I. Kinsler, 2B
2. E. Carrera, CF
3. M. Cabrera, DH
4. V. Martinez, 1B
5. J. Martinez, RF
6. N. Castellanos, 3B
7. A. Avila, C
8. A. Romine, SS
9. R. Davis, LF

P - R. Ray

SEA

1. A. Jackson, CF
2. D. Ackley, LF
3. R. Cano, 2B
4. K. Morales, DH
5. K. Seager, 3B
6. C. Denorfia, RF
7. L. Morrison, 1B
8. C. Taylor, SS
9. J. Sucre, C

P - C. Young (Chris, not Cy)

Davis turns a 1 out walk into a triple by stealing 2nd and 3rd! Now can we get him in from there...

Last edited:
Fuck! Kinsler pops up and Carrera k's. Stranded at 3rd. Down 3-0.

Last edited:
C'mon boys, let's put up a couple of runs here in the fifth. Get Young's pitch count up there and get to the Mariner's bullpen.

Last edited:
Damn Kinsler.....now you're leaving it up to the rook

I'm curious why Carrera is batting 2nd? How'd he earn that..

Kinsler fails with a man on 3rd and less than 2 outs for the 2nd straight at bat

Shit. Absolutely no clutch hitting happening for this team lately.

And I would love to see a stat about what percentage of innings or AB's Miggy leads off versus some sort of average for your #3 hitter. I'm sure we're way above the average.

Nice start for Johnson I see......one pitch, one extra base hit. Just swell.......

Welcome to Detroit Jim Johnson!! ....as his first pitch for the Tiger's is lined off the wall in left for a double

Detroit, where RP's come to suck.

Kind of amazing, in a way. They used to say Detroit was toughest on its quarterbacks for the Lions and goalies for the Wings. Now it appears you can add relief pitching for the Tigers to that list.

7-0 in the sixth, and Tigers show no signs of hitting.

I'm off to enjoy the afternoon.

Back