Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 123 Tigers @ Tampa Bay August 19th

Kinslers second half...

221 /.248 /.267 /.515

131 at bats and 139 plate appearances...
Last 31 games.

o Homers and 13 RBI's

But the Whole team is playing bad also... Not just IK's fault..
and the reason he should not be leading off...
Especially verses a tough RHP...

Last edited:
Obviously can't replace Cabrera. But for the money he makes, he should get more flak than he does.

I've hammer him a couple time this season. But he is batting .300+ and leading the team in RBI's (86),runs(77),BBs(50)Doubles(40),TB's (235) He getting it done, just not hitting Homeruns. And as long as he driving in runs what else does he need to be doing? BTW he's 4th in the AL and 5th in MLB doing that

Ok taking my left sock off... I think that is the problem...

Tigers score some damn runs....

get a damn hit first....

I've hammer him a couple time this season. But he is batting .300+ and leading the team in RBI's (86),runs(77),BBs(50)Doubles(40),TB's (235) He getting it done, just not hitting Homeruns. And as long as he driving in runs what else does he need to be doing? BTW he's 4th in the AL and 5th in MLB doing that

I still think he is playing hurt to...

Come on tigers we need a comeback win!!!!!!!!!

get it fucking done...

He's having an off year for him but Miggy is still better than most of these yo yo's.

I know it is Miguel but with Archer walking guys I just wish he was more patient in that at bat...

holy shit.....

Miguel and Victor swing at he first pitch :/

:/ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What A FREAKING DISASTER THIS TEAM IS NOW....

I guess I is not my sock's fault....

Absolutely embarrassing ABs for a Miggy and Victor.

To me those bats were so damn sad....I am beyond despondent about them..
Those two at bats is this slide in a nutshell from our 2 bests hitters...

I guess next inning...

Last edited:
Does it matter..

We have only 1 hit...

Pretty easy call... It was foul..

Back