Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Price wins All-Star Game

Dog, thanks for reminding me the British Open (they just call it "The Open Championship" over there) is underway!!!

And it is saturated with needless backstories and features. I DVR and have my thumb on the FF button.

And it is saturated with needless backstories and features. I DVR and have my thumb on the FF button.

Not me.

I love the pageantry and the regalness of of St. Andrews, and everything to do with it.

Hey, you would know this - is St. Andrew a real saint? Or is he one of them heretical saints that come from the church of King Henry?

Not me.

I love the pageantry and the regalness of of St. Andrews, and everything to do with it.

Hey, you would know this - is St. Andrew a real saint? Or is he one of them heretical saints that come from the church of King Henry?

St. Andrew the town is named for St. Andrew the Apostle, who was a brother of Peter. So he was the #2 Apostle drafted by Jesus.

St. Andrew the town is named for St. Andrew the Apostle, who was a brother of Peter. So he was the #2 Apostle drafted by Jesus.

The golf course is named for St. Andrew.

The town where the golf course is Fife, named after the musical instrument that Andrew played.

Jesus originally originally recruited Andrew on a music scholarship.

The golf course is named for St. Andrew.

The town where the golf course is Fife, named after the musical instrument that Andrew played.

Jesus originally originally recruited Andrew on a music scholarship.

St. Andrews is a burgh within Fife, which is like one of our counties.

St. Andrews is a burgh within Fife, which is like one of our counties.

I'll be durned.

The birthplace of golf.

When I've been to Scotland I wanted to go visit there, but it was too far out of the way.

Like Inverness and Loch Ness.

Well, not as far out of the way as Inverness, but too far out of the way.

Back