Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Henning vs Price

swami45

If any of you are on Twitter I hope you do yourself a favor and check out the exchange between Lynn Henning and David Price, it's hilarious.

Just further proof that Detroit has the worst sports media in the country.

Price's tweets to his highness lynn henning.

@DAVIDprice14 @Lynn_Henning Why Do people have to throw stones ,start to #RESPECT our players in all Detroit Sports & take a �� in the mirror

@Lynn_Henning @DAVIDprice14 can't believe david yelled loud enough for you to hear him in your papal balcony, lynn @Fake_Jim_Price

@Lynn_Henning 3h3 hours ago @DAVIDprice14 David: Will be in Tampa Bay on Monday.

David Price ‏@DAVIDprice14 3h3 hours ago @Lynn_Henning HAHAHAHA!!! I didn't have a ball and they were switching balls out...let me guess you aren't in Boston are you?! You're so bad.

@DAVIDprice14 3h3 hours ago @Lynn_Henning remember when we got stopped in Anaheim and you were in the clubhouse HORSE laughing?! Professional...I think not.

@DAVIDprice14 3h3 hours ago @Lynn_Henning see you in the clubhouse after the game or tomorrow?! Or did you take another series off?? Must be nice.

@DAVIDprice14 3h3 hours ago
@Lynn_Henning self absorbed really?!?! Do you watch our games at all??? lol please don't make me strong arm you cause I will.

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2015/7/24/9037223/detroit-tigers-david-price-lynn-henning-twitter-war
Tigers' David Price destroys writer Lynn Henning for comment about dedication to team. henning apologized after he got destroyed.
from bybtb

Last edited:
Henning is terrible, as are most other sports writers and talking heads here.

I also heard Ryan Ermanni got blown off by Miggy, then talked crap on the radio. Miggy caught wind and went off on him. They were talking about both situations on the radio during my drive home today.

Back