Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox 7-24-15 Game #96

Fire Brad fire Brad fire Brad, let's hear it crack post game reporters hold his feet to the fire someone ask him if he thinks he should be fired for electing to pitch to .360 instead of 2 for 41

Do it!

Can he be fired already? My gaawd even rod is questioning him .lol Rod Allen no longer towing the line

He made a number of stupid calls in this game. The attempted steal of 3B was dumb. Pitching to Boegarts was dumb. Actually considering if he should challenge the walk off run was dumb. Ugh.

Fire Brad fire Brad fire Brad, let's hear it crack post game reporters hold his feet to the fire someone ask him if he thinks he should be fired for electing to pitch to .360 instead of 2 for 41

Do it!
If he gets testy with the reporters again tonight, they'll light his ass up with fire Ausmus articles tomorrow.

Boggerts

.310/.341/.414

Fatty Sandoval
.257/.300/.370

did he just say 2 for fucking 41 from the right side?
He doesn't even hit from the right side anymore, he gave up switch hitting in June. Guess Brad didnt get that memo

Ausmus's responses to his mis-management always seem to be centered around playing for future hitters/innings/games, instead of trying to win in the moment. Why is it so hard to grasp that there is no next play/inning if you don't take care of the one you are in?

I didn't catch his answer mumbled something about double play, Craig doesn't buy it, the fox studio guys are vocally disagreeing with his decisions it's time for Brad to go DD, he's lost the fans and the even the tow the party line pundits now as well

Last edited:
he said if we don't get panda to hit into a DP we have to face Ramirez.

Hey idiot..look at his numbers too.. My god Ancient Aliens who have never seen baseball could manage better the Bard Assdust...

STREAKS AND STATS:

Ian Kinsler's RBI single in the third inning extended his hit streak to five games. Prior to tonight's game, Kinsler was batting .377/.403/.638 since moving to the leadoff spot on July 3.

Jose Iglesias also extended his hitting streak to five games. His double in the third inning was his seventh of the month of July. Iglesias has 10 hits in his last five starts.

I didn't catch his answer mumbled something about double play, Craig doesn't buy it, the fox studio guys are vocally disagreeing with his decisions it's time for Brad to go DD, he's lost the fans and the even the tow the party line pundits now as well

He basically just said that if you walk Boegarts and don't get a double play, then you are forced to face HanRam. He ignores the fact that Boegarts kills LHP, Panda doesn't, and there was an open base. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Speaking of ancient aliens there is a new episode on tonight aliens BC

I have it set to tape at 1am as I was too busy watching the tigers lose again to watch it early at its original aired time

I'll have to catch the recording tommorrow, think I'll switch this shit show off now go start up the in progress recording of defiance then call it a night

Que up the Benny hill theme for Brad

shit forgot..

also that new show about 4000 people go missing Alaska every year.. need to dvr that to

I'm not about to defend Mr. Ivy League, but if they would have IBB'd Boegarts, I guarantee the sad panda would have walked that shit off.

Seriously, that dude makes a living off killing tigers in the clutch.

Then of course all of a sudden everyone would remember 2012 and ask why Brad could be so stupid as to walk someone to purposely face him. That was a catch-22 situation if I have ever seen one.

Another thing, I was going to post last night, but was so pissed and tired;
first base open, and boegarts is hitting .370 vs. lefty pitchers, why didn't clem kadiddlehopper ausmus walk him? and have him pitch to the 300 pound sandoval who is batting .187 vs lefties?? f'n dope.

Back