Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Robbie Ray in Arizona

biggunsbob

3-4 with a 2.16 ERA in 8 starts...50 Innings pitched 39 hits allowed and 38 k's and 12 walks..

It probably was a breath of fresh air for Robbie to get away from Jeff Jones.. I realize 50 innings is a small sample size but Jones has to get fired for our starters continue to suck...

Devon Travis (24) = .304 BAVG .353 OBP .492 SLG .845 OPS

Eugenio Suarez (23) = .311 BAVG .347 OBP .478 SLG .825 OPS

Yup...small sample size.

Not sure if any turn out..but trading Ray was fine. He was a piece of crap. Travis trade was never good..I forget what we got for Suarez.

Not sure if any turn out..but trading Ray was fine. He was a piece of crap. Travis trade was never good..I forget what we got for Suarez.

I probably didn't complain when we traded him, but that sure was quick of DD to give up on a guy he though was worth 2 years of a proven top end starter.

cough *Fister trade* cough cough

I probably didn't complain when we traded him, but that sure was quick of DD to give up on a guy he though was worth 2 years of a proven top end starter.

cough *Fister trade* cough cough

I assume he thought he didn't give us the best chance to win now. There's a reason we have little youth.

Devon Travis (24) = .304 BAVG .353 OBP .492 SLG .845 OPS

Eugenio Suarez (23) = .311 BAVG .347 OBP .478 SLG .825 OPS

Yup...small sample size.

*&^&^&^&^^%%^%%^%^%%$%$$

darn it all is what I said :/

Last edited:
Back