Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Orioles @ Tigers 7-17-15 Game #89

Almost got out of that complelty unharmed couldn't quite turn the DP quick enough

3-2

Last edited:
Tigers Gameday...Iggy's 2nd homer of the season and only his 3rd extra base hit in 99 ab's since June 7th.

I have been pretty critical of DD moves last few years, but Iggy for Avi Garcia and Bevis was a masterstroke.

Under team control long term and a fantastic all around player.

Sanchez wasn't great tonight but he got through 6 innings allowing just 2..somehow

Pen parade time Al leads it off by getting ahead of the lead off man then proceeds to walk him.followed by a single already in trouble corners no outs.hardy up in the pen

Jones almost k's twice then pops up for out number 1, Al done hardy coming in to face Davis

Last edited:
According to ESPN's Mark Simon, the Tigers have saved six runs with their defensive shifts this season.

Ian Kinsler, hitting .350 since moving into the leadoff spot, has 31 multi-hit games, which is tied for third in the American League.

Unreal Kinsler boots an easy inning ending DP ball then throws it away, run scores still only one out

7-3

Last edited:
Every inning with the Det BP is like spinning the chamber with 5 bullets in it.

Nope hardy still in for snider, did you see that stat they put up last inning showing Al, hardy and Wilson all in the top five out of the pen Era since May 1st..I had to do a double take didn't exspect to see Al on that list...ok now feliz is coming in

Last edited:
Nope hardy still in for snider, did you see that stat they put up last inning showing Al, hardy and Wilson all in the top five out of the pen Era since May 1st..I had to do a double take didn't exspect to see Al on that list...ok now feliz is coming in

Not watching .. MLB At Bat.

Not watching .. MLB At Bat.

Ok well they showed a list of the top five pen era guys since May 1st, 3 of the 5 are Tigers, hardy Wilson, New Mexico

Feliz looked good

4 run lead going to the 9th, looks to be soria for the 9th, not sure I like that with a four run non save situation lead but then again anyone but rondon I guess, rondon is the weakest pen link currently IMO

Last edited:
Back