Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Orioles @ Tigers 7-18-15 Game #90

Tillman looks pissed he's prolly thinking I've got a complete game shut out one hitter here and I'm not allowed to go get it

Last edited:
Bob's going to go nuts because it was an 0-2 pitch. 3-0.

I missed it. Does not surprise me from a Jeff Jones coached team.. Really I am still on all-star break for baseball and have been watching other things on tv.. The tigers are boring to watch.. I just do not sense a huge winning streak from this club sadly.. I hope I am wrong...

Last edited:
Alex Wilson could have gone more only 8 pitches, but he bring in Krol + Rondon who has no command + a straight FB. Bad BP Management BradTheShitehead.

Everyone has hyped Rondon for a couple of years and I just don't get it. The dude has been nothing but disappointing in his time in the majors. If that's our future closer than I shudder to think of the future.

Team needs to be overhauled. The team appears really soft to me.. Need more grit somehow..

Trade Price to a club with a decent farm system and get a haul back..

Wish it weren't so but its just not going to happen Mr I..

That seals it for me

Done

David Price is just the 3rd pitcher in baseball this season to take a loss despite striking out 12 batters. (Sale, Cashner are the others.)

STREAKS AND STATS:

The Tigers are now 18-5 when David Price starts a game.

David Price struck out his 10th batter of the game to end the fourth inning, marking the 28th time in his career he's struck out 10 or more batters. It's the third time he's done so this season, his last occurring on June 6 against the White Sox at Chicago.

David Price struck out his 12th batter in the sixth, matching his season-high 12 strikeouts in a game.

Just got home from the game. Awful time as i'm sure everyone watching experienced as well. On top of watching the Tigers fail so horribly, it took us nearly 2 hours to navigate all the construction, street closings, and traffic just to get out of the city.

I've never seen it that bad before. Not sure I want to head back down anytime soon!

Just got home from the game. Awful time as i'm sure everyone watching experienced as well. On top of watching the Tigers fail so horribly, it took us nearly 2 hours to navigate all the construction, street closings, and traffic just to get out of the city.

I've never seen it that bad before. Not sure I want to head back down anytime soon!

Park at Nemo's and take the shuttle. The Lodge is right there.

Back