Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Orioles @ Tigers 7-19-15 Game #91

Cepesdes o'fer last 15...swinging at pitchers pitches again

Last edited:
That should have been a much bigger inning than 1 run....stimeyed by dumbasses, bad strike calls and hacking

I don't blame Kinsler for doing that Ida done it to..ump fkd him on that ab

You have to play "under control". Throwing the bat the way he did was an automatic ejection IMHO and just plain stupid. On the plus side, at least he is showing signs of emotion.

And umps make dump calls all the time. If you are a pro, at some point you have been "wronged" you should learn to deal with it.

You have to play "under control". Throwing the bat the way he did was an automatic ejection IMHO and just plain stupid. On the plus side, at least he is showing signs of emotion.

And umps make dump calls all the time. If you are a pro, at some point you have been "wronged" you should learn to deal with it.

I don't care I support his actions we don't have room for bad calls right now and if these guys want to show emotion and let them know it I'm good wth that

And verlander is about to implode now too bad we didn't get 3 or 4 out of that instead of one

Seriously.

Hitters are going to get "burned" on dozens of called strikes that should have been called balls over the course of a career; they're also probably going to get the benefit of lots pitches being called balls that were really strikes - and it wasn't a called third strike, it was only strike one, no? - so he still had two more hacks coming.

Kinsler reacted like if that pitch had been called a ball he would have absolutely jacked it yard in that AB - the most likely outcome hypothetical outcome is that what happened would have happened still.

fucking umpires.. wtf..

give us a home call you damn son of a guns...

Last edited:
Too bad dumbass Brad already used the challenge..iggy was acting like might have had him out at third there after that first out throw home cut off throw back to third

JV implosion in progress... damn what a waste of money as of now...

Last edited:
So where do you all think price and ceps end up and who we might be able to get for them.

Last edited:
Rod your blind.. That pitch was right down the middle .. maybe a tad inside
but it hit a lot of the plate..

Last edited:
I guess I'll need to find another pass time for the next couple months and change...

At least football is around the corner...

Back