Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Orioles @ Tigers 7-19-15 Game #91

Team needs to clean house... Manger and all the coaches.. I may keep Joyner.. Not sure there...

Miggy is going to end up coming back to a complelty different team in aug

damn this sucks...If we do not come back the 170 million dollar team will be
45-46 with a Losing record at home and really a poorly coached undisciplined team..

Last edited:
Everybody at the game..just get up and leave..let's see the stadium empty by the time the Tigers bat in the 4th

Nobody has really started to sell yet, be the first DD get the best returns

He's going to walk into the clubhouse mid August and be like damn who are all these new guys

Last edited:
Nobody has really started to sell yet, be the first DD get the best returns

I think part of the issue is everyone wants to see where they stand after the 1st 7-10 games after the break.

Last edited:
I think part of the issue is everyone wants to see where they stand after the 1st 7-10 games after the break.

I think we have our answer now after just 3 no need to wait for another 4-7..I suspect DD isn't coming back either so maybe just deal everyone and start from complete scratch

Clown shoes smoked at third eatin alive by a hard one hopper

I've seen enough, this team is just awful

Please fire Ausmus and start selling. I've seen enough of this shit show.

Fine him... runner on third less then 2 outs is a failed at bat for Gose..

Last edited:
Rod says the tigers aren't playing with any confidence...they don't have any swagger..he's probably right..

No team leader, no engery, no fire, letheric manager..

It's time to call it a season DD and start building for next year

Please fire Brad he's not impressive at all

Rod says the tigers aren't playing with any confidence...they don't have any swagger..he's probably right..

No team leader, no engery, no fire, letheric manager..

It's time to call it a season DD and start building for next year

Please fire Brad he's not impressive at all

They are just not that good and they certainly don't have the pitching to go on any type of a winning streak where they win 8 out of 10 games, etc. We really needed JV to build off of that last performance and instead he shit the bed after the Tigers tied the game up for him.

Back