Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mariners @ Tigers 7-20-15 Game #92

Tigers Gameday.....Simon has given up 10 of 11 home runs to lefties this year. 8 of those homers have tied the game or given them the lead.

I think they got him, one of those deals where not conclusive so the call on the field stands but I think he was out

Last edited:
Most of the tiger players don't look like they expect to win they all just look so bleh and dejected. Listless..no engery, half asleep state like

Last edited:
So Simon's final line is 5.2 innings, 101 pitches, 6 hits, 4 runs, 4 walks, 3 k's and 2 wild pitches. That's probably as good of a start as we'll get from him and is his best start in the past 6 games.

Simon was the only pitcher in the majors who had given up 5 runs or more in 5 straight starts. So I guess he broke that streak.

Dickerson and Jimmy are trying to convince themselves this team is good. They are baffled by the sub-.500 record. I about drove off I-77.

Last edited:
Sigh on our way to another loss folks

When does the selling start what is he waiting for

Last edited:
Dickerson and Jimmy are trying to convince themselves this team is good. They are baffled by the sub-.500 record. I about drove off I-77.

Just don't wreck near a Fort Mill exit, my dogs hate the sirens.

Shut down by ja friggen happ

Terrible..damn every since I said nice to see the offense firing again after Friday's game they have gone back to shit again..I take it back

Cleveland is off tonight 6 outs away from only being a half game out of 4th

Back