Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mariners @ Tigers 7-22-15 Game #94

Well they got 3 back. 8-3, still a long way to go. Brad might want to think about who he might save tonight in case we need to go to extra innings. :)

I don't see that roll coming....we haven't won more than 3 games in a row since the 1st week of the season. The pitching isn't good enough to go on an extended roll.

wow haven't won more than 3 in a row since the first week of the season I didn't realize it was that bad. that's terrible.

What the hell? A diving stop by Nick? Man that shot to the face the other day must of done some good

wow haven't won more than 3 in a row since the first week of the season I didn't realize it was that bad. that's terrible.

Yup, we started 6-0 and since then we haven't had one single 4 game win streak. If we all want to be rich the next time they win 3 in a row find a bookie and bet everything.

Not a great night so far for Sanchez but he has lasted at least 6 innings in 10 consecutive starts.

i'm not convinced W,L,L,W,L,...W? still .500 ball need to get on a roll time is just about if not already up for that roll to occur.

No, but maybe all they need to see is a win here and there to come to the conclusion they have a chance.

Wilson has been good this year, but the one thing he's been bad at is letting inherited runners score. Holding my breath

Tigers Gameday....McCann now has 2 or more hits in 5 of his 9 games in July.

Seriously Mario! How many fucking fly balls have you seen in this park? Stop acting like every damn fly ball is going out!!!

Brad goes into panic mode after letting Al face only one hitter still up by four and the tying run not at the plate brings in soria whom hasn't been greatly lately..he was asked in last nights post game why not bring in soria for a four out save so what's he do tonight..plays reactionary panic...dumb ...man this guy is a moron..Al only pitched to one batter yesterday also and he hasn't been horrible lately..I would have left Al in longer last night and tonight...just not impressed

Last edited:
I really dislike bull pen roulette when you know you have a bad bull pen. Chances are you'll send one of them out there that gets hit. He used Wilson for 1 batter to finish the 7th. Why not let him start the 8th? Instead you're now using your 3rd different pitcher in the 8th inning.

And now Soria gets to get 4 outs in a 5 run game and we have a 1pm game tomorrow.

Back