Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox 7-24-15 Game #96

Victor has been missing a lot more pitches lately and leaving the zone more very unlike him..wondering if that knee is acting up again a little bit, that was there shot right there this will be over soon now

Has Kinsler running with Cespedes up after Victor, and still no Soria.

Fk'n ausmus is a joke.

Game over Tigers lose to a shitty 42-54 team wtf...

We have seen this pattern the last few year also.. Get good pitching we cannot hit..
Hit very good.. Pitchers give it up :/

Nice throw by Gose..

Play is really close..

Last edited:
Hardy had Betts 0-2 ... Just another awful Piece of pitching to walk the # 9 hitter by the
Tiger bullpen..

Last edited:
FU ausmus, what a pos excuse for a manager.
More stupid bullpen management,

and the fucking Tigers 1 for 7 risp,

The clowns in the tiger dugout are calling up to see if they will review it..

Bunch of dingbats..

Looked like he never touched the plate, but whatever. Fuck... could this team be any more frustrating to watch? They seem to lose in the worst, most gut wrenching ways possible.

wasting such good starting pitching hurts..

Last edited:
FU ausmus, what a pos excuse for a manager.
More stupid bullpen management,

and the fucking Tigers 1 for 7 risp,

I can understand wanting to stay out of the dp and send the runners on 3 and 2 one out just you also had JD on deck....idk this shit needs to be shut down and they need to put this team and we fans out of its misery

Boegharts is hitting. 360 vs lefties this year. You had an open base with a lefty in an 0-16 slump at the plate. This stuff isnt hard

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lets pitch to hot Boggerts with a shitty mush worse statistical hitter on deck..

Nice work Brad...

Can we get a Denny green like post conference that would at least give me a reason to get excited..throw some shit, start cussing, tell everyone to gfy etc.. I know it won't do any good but it would least liven the joint up

Last edited:
Boggerts

.310/.341/.414

Fatty Sandoval
.257/.300/.370

did he just say 2 for fucking 41 from the right side?

Boegharts is hitting. 360 vs lefties this year. You had an open base with a lefty in an 0-16 slump at the plate. This stuff isnt hard

They are all over this in the post game show. Ausmus is such a clown.

Can he be fired already? My gaawd even rod is questioning him .lol Rod Allen no longer towing the line

Back