Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox 7-26-15 Game #98

They teach you that in little league...don't run to 3rd on a ball hit to short. You are already in scoring position.

They take after thier manager, lethagric, subdued, lack of focus, deer in the headlights look on thier face

Real simple to wait for a ball hit in front of you to go through the IF. This is remedial baseball we are watching.

And Greene gives up 2 singles and Papi takes him deep. 4-1 That Papi homer was predictable. He had 2 good swings n his earlier at bats and they just showed he is the 2nd lowest in the league at .150 with runners in scoring position.

Did they really just play Wrecking Ball by Miley Slutbag Cyrus over the PA after that homer? More reason to dislike the Red Sox

4 straight hits. Double from Hanley. Still no outs. Greene just can't get past the 5th inning.

Papi just passed Kaline for rbi's and tied Killebrew at 1583....40th all time.

Last edited:
Can't even take a series from the last place team in the Al east whom had lost all 8 of thier second half games thus far before they roll in.. I mean seriously guys whats the hold up to starting the selling

Last edited:
Can't even take a series from the last place team in the Al east whom had lost all 8 of thier second half games thus far before they roll in.. I mean seriously guys whats the hold up to starting the selling

The wheels officially fell off of the season On July 10th....when we melted down and blew that Verlander start against Minnesota. We will have lost 9 of 13 games since that point....if/when we lose tonight.

Way to watch strikes go by Davis, Way to hustle down the line ceps, team has mailed this one in already I see no reason to keep watching

Least i missed us going behind 5-1... Greene should never get another start in a Tiger uniform.. I guess the Yank's knew he was garbage...

freaking just awful that we cannot beat this terrible team 2 out of 3 games..

Last edited:
Back