Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Red Sox 7-26-15 Game #98

Is a 13 year old girl in charge of the music selection at Fenway? WTF was that???

4th hit by Boggerts Assmuss you idiot. could have put your team in the best chance to win Friday but you failed to review the numbers...

Tiger pitching wakes up the Red sox's hitting..

Last edited:
Any trade that includes green I agree with. A box of air will work. Come home too this. starter can not get 5 innings needs replaced!

Stars and scrubs. BAD MANAGEMENT too have scrubs in your bull pen with 12 ready arms in the minor's DD!!!!

I forgot the Tigers were even playing tonight. Forgetting made my night much more enjoyable. I'll always be a die hard fan, but it's kind of nice not watching them so much. Makes for a more enjoyable summer.

Is it over yet? I can't watch these guys anymore, I think I'm done for the year let the selling begin there is no reason to believe it's not over..will just wait and see who they end up with for price ceps and Davis, then gauge how many years it might be before they contend again as this window is sealed shut..i'm expecting at least those three get dealt if not more..maybe when miggy comes back might tune in here and there just to watch him hit, but all in all stick a fork in em, stick a fork in me, stick a fork in it all..its ovvvva and out...

and...I don't consider tuning it out not being loyal it's more like it just being too painful to keep hoping when there is none why would anyone want to keep doing that to themselves.

Last edited:
STREAKS AND STATS:

James McCann's double in the third inning stretched his hitting streak to five games. He was batting .400/.429/.575 in 42 July plate appearances coming into tonight's game.

Jose Iglesias committed his 10th error of the season in the bottom of the second inning. That is tied for the fifth-highest total in the American League among 13 qualified shortstops.

Nick Castellanos' home run in the fifth inning was his second of the series. He now has six home runs and 21 RBI in his last 28 games.

Shane Greene has allowed four earned runs in each of his past seven starts, dating back to May 25. This is tied for the seventh-longest streak in Tigers history. The last Tigers pitcher to have seven consecutive starts with four earned runs allowed was Nate Robertson in 2008.

Greene has failed to record 15 outs (read: five innings) in each of his past six starts, which is tied for the 10th-worst stretch in Tigers history. If he has one more bad start, he will move up to a tie for third. Righthander Kevin Ritz holds the club record with 12 starts of five innings or less from 1989 to 1992.

Where is the headline in the paper that reads: "Ausmus Fired?" I must have missed it.

STREAKS AND STATS:

James McCann's double in the third inning stretched his hitting streak to five games. He was batting .400/.429/.575 in 42 July plate appearances coming into tonight's game.

Jose Iglesias committed his 10th error of the season in the bottom of the second inning. That is tied for the fifth-highest total in the American League among 13 qualified shortstops.

Nick Castellanos' home run in the fifth inning was his second of the series. He now has six home runs and 21 RBI in his last 28 games.

Shane Greene has allowed four earned runs in each of his past seven starts, dating back to May 25. This is tied for the seventh-longest streak in Tigers history. The last Tigers pitcher to have seven consecutive starts with four earned runs allowed was Nate Robertson in 2008.

Greene has failed to record 15 outs (read: five innings) in each of his past six starts, which is tied for the 10th-worst stretch in Tigers history. If he has one more bad start, he will move up to a tie for third. Righthander Kevin Ritz holds the club record with 12 starts of five innings or less from 1989 to 1992.

Oh my god I remember Kevin Ritz. Oh the horror.

The team should have made Greene find his own travel arrangements home after last night's mess.

Back