Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

35 years since last HoFer

I don't understand why Sparky went in as a Red. He spent 10 seasons with them but 18 with us.

If you are a VC entry, it's like a consolation prize. Kaline is the last legit HOF'er Tiger elected. Cabrera will be the next. And then Iglesias if his career tracks.

And Avila's final brain MRI should be an exhibit as well.

I don't understand why Sparky went in as a Red. He spent 10 seasons with them but 18 with us.

.598 WP percentage with Cincinnati might have been a factor. Along with four pennants and 2 WS titles. I think he should have gone in as a Red.

Jack, Alan and sweet Lou should be in....frustrating that they are not...

Jack, Alan and sweet Lou should be in....frustrating that they are not...

100% agree. I was reading an article recently that said the 84 Tigers were 1 of like 3 world champions in history that didn't have at least 1 member in the baseball HOF.

Back