Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Rays 7-28-15 Game #100

Could give a rats ass about dancing with the Stars Rod and Mario ahhh ffs where is the radio!

Frustrating to watch this team, but it's even worse when the home plate ump rings them up on strikes when the pitch is a ball.

Price tanking on purpose? The look on his face after that last HR said yes.

I had to put my dog down this afternoon to keep him from suffering. DD it's your turn to do the same thing to this team. Make the right choice and the tough choice and start selling. Don't let this team and it's fans suffer because you think and hope it'll just get better soon. It won't.

20-Funny-Shocked-Cat-Memes-3.jpg

A lot of deals getting done. Hopefully they didn't devalue out trade pieces.

A walk, 2 singles, a triple, a homer...damn, all he needed was to give up a double for the cycle...WTF assmus?

Stupid. Why bring in one of your better relievers after the game is out of reach? Just leave Feliz in and let him be the sacrificial lamb.

Stupid. Why bring in one of your better relievers after the game is out of reach? Just leave Feliz in and let him be the sacrificial lamb.

same reason they brought in rondon last night to protect a one run lead, cuz brad is a dumbass

The people running this team in the top offices, minors, and on the field are clueless.
Need a change top to bottom.

Might have taken Feliz another hour to get out of that inning.

What a game. I wonder if anyone asks the tough questions when DD doesn't trade anyone..

Back