Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Michigan State Score Prediction Thread

It ends in a tie 21-21. The teams meet at midfield, including the coaching staffs, and have a group hug as they sing "You Raise Me Up".

GO BLUE!

Last edited:
Michigan -
Caris+LeVert+Michigan+State+v+Michigan+kas-N3Mkz3sl.jpg

MSU -
10451202-large.jpg

Last edited:
There's a reason they actually PLAY the game. The weirder the game gets....the better our chances. Sad when I'm just hoping for UM to merely compete.

Sparty 31
UM 13

This game is the least/worst game for a prediction thread since Geezer ran it, and just overall.

I love Michigan and honestly, don't hate State. I actually like State, but then again very rarely work with or simply run into them. I don't care how much Sbee whines about things, my sister who went to State and then Law School, pulls for Michigan when not facing State, and also managed "Bee-Dubs" on campus a few yrs in Lansing and has some funny stories about those days during the FLINTstone era... Mateen, et al.

UM - 10
MSU - 31

But $10 says UM goes further in hoops & hockey ....just like back on the day, of course.

Last edited:
Does that mean UM -23 and MSU - 320lbs?

It's open for everyone's interpretation.

It could mean that Michigan scores the equivalent of a lay up and MSU scores every time Hoke claps. Whatever you want.

My real score prediction is too depressing for me.

Back