Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 4 Pittsburgh 3 Final OT

Kronwelll scores !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tie game

38.9 seconds wow!!!!

Wings steal a point that is for sure....2 goals in last 2 minutes with extra attacker..

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin A. with the winner....

Wings started to play with 2:49 minutes left in the game.... down 3-1.. other then that it was not a good performance till then..

Damn I left my brother in law's house and it was 3-1. Then I saw the 3 stars of the game and had to double check when it said Abby(GWG). Looks like I missed a hell of a finish.

I only probably watch about 20 games in the regular season. Holy shit I'm glad I didn't miss this one. Nice early sign for how this team is mentally.

Yes I agree while we did not play great in long streches the wings hung in there...I was going to post how badly we got out played and they freaking came back and stole this game...

Last edited:
Yes I agree while we did not play great in long streches the wings hung in there...I was going to post how badly we were out played and they freaking came back and stole this game...

Damn I left my brother in law's house and it was 3-1. Then I saw the 3 stars of the game and had to double check when it said Abby(GWG). Looks like I missed a hell of a finish.

Watch the highlights. ..man these 3 goals are something plus the wings players keeping out a empty net goal then going down and tying the game up.

I went to the game, only my second since seeing Game 7 beatdown of the Avalanche in 2002 WCF. I went crazy after this win, best finish to a game I've ever been to and probably ever will see in person. People were leaving right before Zetterberg's goal at the 3 minute mark, damn glad I stayed.

Last edited:
That was a nice comeback versus the Pittsburghians. We were down 3-1 in the third period, and won in overtime. I thought the Red Wings were dead by the third period!! I guess not.

Last edited:
Back