Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Area 51 Scientist Boyd Bushman Tells All About UFO's and Aliens Before Dying

500px-Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

So...I finally got around to reading this after finding a couple other articles on the matter. Seems like BS. The home planet is called Quintumnia (very human sounding name for an alien planet) and it is 64 light years away. The proof that is available also seems shady. This is why I give no credibility to UFO and big foot people. Everything but the blatantly obvious is proof to them.

We can't keep the secret of spying on our own citizens but a huge secret like a ufo and alien bodies have stayed out of the public view? No. We would have had high quality pictures and videos by now.

So...I finally got around to reading this after finding a couple other articles on the matter. Seems like BS. The home planet is called Quintumnia (very human sounding name for an alien planet) and it is 64 light years away. The proof that is available also seems shady. This is why I give no credibility to UFO and big foot people. Everything but the blatantly obvious is proof to them.

We can't keep the secret of spying on our own citizens but a huge secret like a ufo and alien bodies have stayed out of the public view? No. We would have had high quality pictures and videos by now.

i actually watched the video for shits n giggles when I was taking a poop. The guy has obviously lost his mind. So when people are simply trying to reverse engineer the ufo it activates a defense system and wipes out 20 people. But when a little prop plane is shooting it down.....it does nothing. makes sense.....

linda moulton howe was on coast the other night and this particular case came up, she said she doesn't buy it. She does a really good job investigating such things so if she says it's a crock then it's a crock. This isn't to say all reports of UFO's and aliens are a crock. I believe some of them are legit, turns out this isn't however one of them it would seem. idk lot of it did seem meh pfffst like blurry pics and all. I was most drawn in by the one clear pic looked like it could have been old and authentic link

either way doesn't sound like you'd ever believe in any reported cases at all so.. yeah ok..

Last edited:
This isn't to say all reports of UFO's and aliens are a crock. I believe some of them are legit, turns out this isn't however one of them it would seem.

Damn, I didn't get a chance to see the video before it got taken down.

Reports of Unidentified Flying Objects are generally legit.

When we discover what naturally occurring thing in the world they were, they're no longer UFOs.

linda moulton howe was on coast the other night and this particular case came up, she said she doesn't buy it. She does a really good job investigating such things so if she says it's a crock then it's a crock. This isn't to say all reports of UFO's and aliens are a crock. I believe some of them are legit, turns out this isn't however one of them it would seem.

oh I totally believe theres other life out there. I think youd have to be very very nieve and somewhat conceded to think we'd be the only ones in the entire universe.

Given the age of life here on our planet being not very long youd also have to assume other civilizations are much more advanced than ours.

This guy to me just seems like hes losing it and certain things he said didn't seem to add up.

Just a note... I also believe UFOs have reached us. I remember looking up in the sky at night with a good friend and we saw what looked like a shooting star going very fast across the night sky....then it started to zig zag and reverse direction. Scared the shit out of us lol. And yes, that before I was old enough to drink or do drugs lol.

When we discover what naturally occurring thing in the world they were, they're no longer UFOs.

This is true, the U stands for unidentified not Alien Flying Object, lotta people are mistaking those Chinese lanterns these days for Alien Flying Objects for example but they are just Chinese lanterns. Sometimes I think people light those off just to fuck with people. People along the lake shore seem to like floating those up and over the lake to get all the vacationers to think their UFO's. Anyway, do wonder how many more years before the black triangles finally go public, they've had those big bastards under wrap for going on 20 years now I think.

Last edited:

hmm....taken down due to copyright claims lol. Which probably means it will come out again soon once he sells it.

The part about the video that interested me was the anti gravity claims and testing. He seems to show pictures of an object literally shedding weight....but youd think if it was tested that he would know what those anti gravity items are and what they are composed of. He didn't go into any of that.

Where the fuck is Edward Snowden when ya need him?

oh I totally believe theres other life out there. I think youd have to be very very nieve and somewhat conceded to think we'd be the only ones in the entire universe.

Given the age of life here on our planet being not very long youd also have to assume other civilizations are much more advanced than ours.

This guy to me just seems like hes losing it and certain things he said didn't seem to add up.

Just a note... I also believe UFOs have reached us. I remember looking up in the sky at night with a good friend and we saw what looked like a shooting star going very fast across the night sky....then it started to zig zag and reverse direction. Scared the shit out of us lol. And yes, that before I was old enough to drink or do drugs lol.

I've personally seen the object originally seen by allied aircraft pilots in WWII (the round silver metallic looking ball object that was termed as a "foo fighter" which then later became the phrase used for any and all unidentified objects or phenomenon used by aircraft pilots (the round silver metallic looking ball object, not that large really, Gut says they are some sort of unoccupied recon devices.) four times in all, 3 of the 4 while in planes flying over lake Michigan going back starting with the first in 1996.

Forth time and the last one right near my own background hovering about maybe 3,000 ft or so off the ground, while playing catch with my son, two of them actually about 50-100 ft or so apart we both stopped and watched as they phased in and out of view as if they were spinning really fast out of view then slowing down into view, back and forth every 30 seconds or so. This went on for a few mins then poof gondi. that was about 8 years ago, haven't seen anything since then other just run of the mill satellites crossing orbit, meteors etc..

anyway, yeah idk it would seem some are just interested in being easily agitated and and mocking just about anything I post here and on other threads lately so if it makes people feel better to be so damn condescending then whatever, hopes it makes em feel better. i'm not talking about you, In fact I see you on the Lions board taking shit all the time so you know what I'm talking about! LOL..I do love this place though, it's the only place I can still find left on the internet where I can still post pretty much anything I want without having it removed by gestapo admins.

detroitsportsforum a last great bastion of relative internet freedom!

Last edited:
Aliens are probable in this universe. Intelligent life...also probable, but even with age I don't see it as an absolute that there is a species out there that is more advanced than we are. Possible, yes. But, given that just one species out of about 9 million on Earth is intelligent enough to build mobile vehicles, that tells me that higher intelligence is much more rare than life.

I'd love to see actual proof of alien lifeforms on Earth. The discovery would completely rewrite history, destroy almost all organized religion as we know it, possibly give us a leap in medicine, technology, and the ability to explore more of our universe.

Aliens are probable in this universe. Intelligent life...also probable, but even with age I don't see it as an absolute that there is a species out there that is more advanced than we are. Possible, yes. But, given that just one species out of about 9 million on Earth is intelligent enough to build mobile vehicles, that tells me that higher intelligence is much more rare than life.

I'd love to see actual proof of alien lifeforms on Earth. The discovery would completely rewrite history, destroy almost all organized religion as we know it, possibly give us a leap in medicine, technology, and the ability to explore more of our universe.

Theres still a lot we don't know about our history...there no way the brain was supposed to expand in size and grow at the rate it did to get to be human size. What if we are the aliens?! Or if aliens are the reason for that stimulated growth? "Natural Causes" don't seem to be a good enough reason for smart people that really dive into the data.

Back