Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford was mic'd last game

Yeah, I saw it. I don't know how much more of a pounding he can take if things keep up.

was a great team win in the 4th. a win I didn't expect them to get to start the season ....or halfway thru the 4th quarter lol. Fuller making plays now for us is going to mean something down the line I think.

Darn good thing he worked out so hard this year. The added muscle and conditioning has to be helping bounce back from thr hits

was a great team win in the 4th. a win I didn't expect them to get to start the season ....or halfway thru the 4th quarter lol. Fuller making plays now for us is going to mean something down the line I think.

Fuller was great down the stretch. Getting better every game.

Fuller was great down the stretch. Getting better every game.

He went from goat to hero. If the Saints don't get called for a PI on 4th down everybody would have remembered Fuller dropping a easy 1st down the play before.

Back