Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cambridge Analytica

So everybody probably knows that Mark Zuckerberg is at this moment beginning his testimony in front of the Congress.

So far he's pretty much just re-telling the story of how he started Facebook in his dorm room at Harvard, which everybody pretty much knows from watching the movie.

DUDE! Spoilers!

I don't think Erica Albright is going to show up. I don't think even Rooney Mara is scheduled to testify.

Armie Hammer might be there, but if he comes, the senators are supposed to look at him crossed eyed, so it likes there are two of him.

Zuckerburg has the pound for pound worst haircut in the world. I've seen better groomed homeless people.

mrf7FB5.jpg

Last edited:
I listened to some of the Zuckerdoosh testimony in front of Congress

they allowed him to keep getting away with calling this "a mistake." Bullshit... they've been knowingly and intentionally profiting from this sort of thing for years. And it's all too common, because these companies know that in the absence of any serious penalties for violating the law or FTC regulations, (ie JAIL) the incentives to cheating and over-collecting data and selling it/sharing you or your data to advertisers far outweigh the consequences.

I wish some senator had the balls to say this... "Youre not sorry, and none of you "tech" clowns are going to be sorry, or comply until one of you ends up behind bars."

Back