Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No god, no jobs, no do over's

At the farmers market rampage tsmith and Kid Rock arrive in an attempt to contain the crisis. Kid rock pulls out his guitar and belts out a few riffs, at which time the dino's stop their frenzy. A moment later, to the surprise of nobody we learn dino's don't care for that noise either, as one spins a tail-whip and decapitates the "Devil without a cause", to the cheers of people and dino alike.

tsmith, in a fit of rage at seeing one of his icons fall, grabs for his 5-Iron but stops mid swing, picturing the whip-swing the dino used, he rushes off to Oakland Hills to try the new modified swing. And learns it has takes 4 strokes off his game. He then becomes the biggest supporter of reptile rights in the greater Clarkston area.

At the farmers market rampage tsmith and Kid Rock arrive in an attempt to contain the crisis. Kid rock pulls out his guitar and belts out a few riffs, at which time the dino's stop their frenzy. A moment later, to the surprise of nobody we learn dino's don't care for that noise either, as one spins a tail-whip and decapitates the "Devil without a cause", to the cheers of people and dino alike.

tsmith, in a fit of rage at seeing one of his icons fall, grabs for his 5-Iron but stops mid swing, picturing the whip-swing the dino used, he rushes off to Oakland Hills to try the new modified swing. And learns it has takes 4 strokes off his game. He then becomes the biggest supporter of reptile rights in the greater Clarkston area.

And we're beginning to shape the sequel. Gives your character another chance to appear in the story.

I'm going to take that hanging curveball and wait for the next opportunity to comment on southern genetics.

Red and his wife are eager to mix their genes with those of the inbred types next door. They "love" the South.

Suddenly, I'm glad you quit.

oh really?

I retract my resignation.

I'm tacking on a romantic subplot between you and the weird, 200 lb., inbred, southern hillbilly girl you meet while escaping into the forest to avoid the dinosaurs.

you know, I was pretty good at math and science too.

I got a "B" in calculus at Michigan, and I barely studied.

I placed right into organic chemistry (they wouldn't let me take regular chemistry).

econ 401 & 402 used applied calculus, and a lot of the equations in financial econ 435 were straight up rocket science

And I took "Everyday Physics" for fun my senior year and got an A+. I didn't study at all for that. My dad (who was a physics PhD from Michigan) said the physics grad students called that class "Physics for Bunnies."

I don't think people here give me enough credit.

i know more than all of you....ive watched the entire series of Morgan Freeman's, Through the Wormhole.

oh really?

I retract my resignation.

I'm tacking on a romantic subplot between you and the weird, 200 lb., inbred, southern hillbilly girl you meet while escaping into the forest to avoid the dinosaurs.

she'll be played by Britney Spears in a fat-suit

:ugh:

To the man's credit, he's actually eased up on the retard throttle. And now that's added a balance, and the audience can connect. I mean, this is Theater one-o-one, but, you know, the guy...he's had a tough road. He'll become a naturalist.

The part of Kid Rock will be played by David Spade.

The part of tsmith "should" be played by Ted Knight, but since he's dead, the part of tsmith will be played by Kid Rock.

I don't understand why you're wedded to the idea that the dinosaurs skateboard and surf... I'm not prepared to concede that part of the plot.

I think it's snowboard, not skateboard, but after all this time, here's the answer:

The first dinosaur bones were discovered in Southern California, actually specifically Los Angeles, at the now famous tar pits of La Brea.

Turns out Southern California had more dinosaurs than most places, probably because of the climate in that day.

Why?

Southern California was one of the few places on earth where the dinosaur could ski (or snowboard) in the morning, and then surf in the afternoon.

That's why.

FYI, in the time since this thread started, I've eaten an iguana slider. I still think we're off base with this reptile talk and dinosaurs would taste more like birds, which is a good thing, because the iguana slider didn't leave much of an impression on me.

Also, since Harold Ramis has passed, I need to recast my part. Would anyone object to Simon Pegg, or is that too far off from the original vision?

Also, since Harold Ramis has passed, I need to recast my part. Would anyone object to Simon Pegg, or is that too far off from the original vision?

Can Simon Pegg do an American accent?

Do you still have your full beard, Red, like you had in the pic with your dog drinking beer, and like you had when you had your wife thrown over your shoulder walking in front of Il Colossio that the dinosaurs probably helped build?

And if so, can Simon Pegg grow a full beard?

Do you still have your full beard, Red, like you had in the pic with your dog drinking beer, and like you had when you had your wife thrown over your shoulder walking in front of Il Colossio that the dinosaurs probably helped build?

Anyway, his American accent is fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCj5OtJ6bBk

No. That was a temporary thing. Kind of a lab tradition. Well, a failed tradition. 4 people did it, but then the 5th guy didn't. Start growing a beard when you start writing your dissertation and keep it 'til you defend. It signals to your boss that a lot of time has passed and it's time to go. Sort of a rally cap too. Plus, this is one of the greatest things you can do if you want to feel like a smart guy.
if-i-stroke-the-beard-thusly-o.gif

I can't oversell how great a thing this is. It's worth growing one just for this.

maybe the 5th guy couldn't grow a beard.

I tried to grow a mustache for nearly 3 weeks, and from the result you'd think I was like some 14 year old dirtball or something. It was pretty sad. I think it would take months for me to grow a mustache, let alone a beard, and I would look horrible the entire time.

Back