Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Smitty

elrod817

Let me know how you want to settle up...we can do paypal or I can give you my street address, whatever floats your boat. I'd also be willing to take some of your waterfront property instead.

If you wanted a serious bet you would have put the money up front like I requested.

What a cop out. I told you that I was fine with sending money to mitchrapp, but that I never squelched on a wager in my life and that I trusted you'd come through if need be and you never responded aside from making various comments building up to the election about how you hoped I was saving my money. I thought as a Christian that you'd be more honest and better at keeping your word.

awww, tsmith's widdle feewings are butt hurt.

Completely wrong about everything -- the bullshit about the Polls ...Electoral prediction ...and now what, four more years of bitching and moaning on the Politics board.

Like I've said before, you should just stop posting altogether. You bring nothing of value to the discussion - ANY discussion - and spread lies and unfounded bullshit otherwise.

Pay the bet you welching white trash wannabe rockstar.

In the recent weeks I saw him ask at least 2 other people if they wanted to "bet on it" too.

Seriously, I would have thought a guy with all that lakefront property and who retired at 50 because his business did so well would have no problem coming up with a measly thousand bucks.

Maybe ask Kid Rock for a loan.

In the recent weeks I saw him ask at least 2 other people if they wanted to "bet on it" too.

Seriously, I would have thought a guy with all that lakefront property and who retired at 50 because his business did so well would have no problem coming up with a measly thousand bucks.

That's how you get rich. Ask anyone on Wall St. Just make bets and make sure you're not on the hook if they fail.

Completely wrong about everything -- the bullshit about the Polls ...Electoral prediction ...and now what, four more years of bitching and moaning on the Politics board.

Like I've said before, you should just stop posting altogether. You bring nothing of value to the discussion - ANY discussion - and spread lies and unfounded bullshit otherwise.

oh give him some credit he wasnt wrong about everything. All the racist white people in the south and montana voted for Romney. He just forgot that winning the white vote doesnt mean shit anymore lol. Neither does the south or montana :D

You know Vic...I used to think you were a little too harsh on the little guy. I know a lot of good people that see things differently ideologically, philosophically, etc. and it's cool we can agree to disagree. And even sometimes smart people buy into bullshit. I know some posters on here view smitty's credibility as nil, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. However after this...dude's a sorry individual. Man claims to be a believer but can't even keep his word. Can't follow the same principles he thinks we should all follow. Yeshua would pay up if he made this bet...

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's." I'm your fucking Caesar.

Last edited:
Well I can honestly say, I used to believe tsmith when he talked about his properties, and early retirement, financial successes, and living near pseudo-celebrities.

Pretty much now I think he's full of shit. Probably lives in an 80k home (rents), plays golf on public only courses, drives a second hand vehicle, and has credit card debt up to his eyes.

Welshing on a gentleman's agreement speaks volumes about your character smitty, if you ever had any.

the bet wasnt a bet...I wanted the money paid up front...Elrod didnt...what kind of bet is that??? Elrod disappeared...until after the election...go figure...ya
thumb Im poor...you figured me out...dam

In the recent weeks I saw him ask at least 2 other people if they wanted to too.

"bet on it"......you're right and no one put a dime.....go to vegas and make a bet without paying up front...

Well I can honestly say, I used to believe tsmith when he talked about his properties, and early retirement, financial successes, and living near pseudo-celebrities.

Pretty much now I think he's full of shit. Probably lives in an 80k home (rents), plays golf on public only courses, drives a second hand vehicle, and has credit card debt up to his eyes.

Welshing on a gentleman's agreement speaks volumes about your character smitty, if you ever had any.

Listen to right wing talk radio... every other caller is a "successful small business owner" who is either retiring early, retired early, or thinking of retiring early because of taxes ruining their business. If it was pre-2009, it was the fault of democrats in congress; post 2009, its of course obamas fault. it's like theyre reading from a script.

They call in, tell theyre sob story, and then they have a dick holding session with the host who reassures them that theyre not alone, gov't is the problem, and they need tokeep voting republican and eventually theyll fix things.

So basically, I never believe a word these retards say. Its obvious they and their anti-govt schtick frequently conflate fantasy with reality. Its all the makings of a soap opera

the bet wasnt a bet...I wanted the money paid up front...Elrod didnt...what kind of bet is that??? Elrod disappeared...until after the election...go figure...ya
thumb Im poor...you figured me out...dam

Who makes a bet between men and pays in advance? Not me. Not anyone.

Back