Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Inner Trump

TheVictors

I will donate ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS to a charity determined by majority VOTE of the board Members if "tsmith" finally MAN'S UP and lives up to his Word and pays elrod the $1,000 he clearly BET him and still OWES him.

Extensive Documentation of the wager can be found in the thread entitled, Smitty, courtesy of RedandGuilty.

I will pay via PayPal or will provide photographic evidence of the ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR Charitable Contribution as I AM A REAL MAN AND MY WORD IS TRUE.

So come on, tLIAR ---

Pay the man what you owe and a Charity will benefit by my gentlemanly altruism. Offer extends through November so that any Charitable Contribution can be made in 2012 calendar year.

Consider yourself called out.

Hey, Vic, I have an idea-er...

How about letting tsmitty name the charity, just like Trump was going to allow Obama to do?

Any legitimate tax qualified 501-C non-profit should do.

Now, I'm not in your income bracket, but I'll go ahead and pledge $100 of my own, offering the same documentation, and I encourage any other poster to this board who is outraged by tsmith's fraudulent enterprises to pledge any amount they themselves are comfortable with - whether $100, $50, $25, $10, whatever - to step up and do the same.

Wow Vic great idea! And I think tinsel's spot on too. If smitty's game he should pick the charity. I've got 20% of the wager to toss in the hat.

How about letting tsmitty name the charity, just like Trump was going to allow Obama to do?

no. then the money will go to the "Sons of the Confederacy" or some white power organization like that, along with a comment to the effect of it being "not racist, but you'd have to be racist yourself to think that way"

no. then the money will go to the "Sons of the Confederacy" or some white power organization like that, along with a comment to the effect of it being "not racist, but you'd have to be racist yourself to think that way"

My guess is it would have been the St. Vincent de Paul Society; something like that.

I don't think there's a lot of danger that tsmith actually has the $1000 to pay Elrod anyway.

I figured that the Charity should be determined by the Board so that it might be the NRA ...might be PETA or might be NAMBLA.

In any case, the Donation will be made in the name of "tsmith of Clarkston, MI" so that if it is NAMBLA, they will know who the donation is "coming from."

I will submit then, the Salvation Army for consideration.

Except for the fact that it's a Christian organization, it's probably a pretty uncontroversial choice.

My guess is it would have been the St. Vincent de Paul Society; something like that.

I don't think there's a lot of danger that tsmith actually has the $1000 to pay Elrod anyway.

maybe he'll to forego that trip to Glendale AZ to watch the Lions play?

or

go, but sell that pricey camera he bought to catch all those action shots of dudes stretching and running warm-ups before the game, along with glorious views of NFL stadiums, taken across shimmering seas of light industrial zones, and parking lots filled with F-150s, Dodge Rams, and Silverados?

(The Roman Colosseum has nothing on the grandeur that is Modern American stadium building.)

Have him give it to the deficit. He complains about that enough....figure he could finally do something about it instead of just crying about it every day.

Have him donate it to the people he's laying off so he can prove an arrogant, irrelevant point.

Maybe they'll spend it on guns and shoot him first.

*Bump*

Just making sure it's clear to everyone how big a pussy you are.

16 Days Left...

I will donate ONE-THOUSAND DOLLARS to a charity determined by majority VOTE of the board Members if "tsmith" finally MAN'S UP and lives up to his Word and pays elrod the $1,000 he clearly BET him and still OWES him.

Extensive Documentation of the wager can be found in the thread entitled, Smitty, courtesy of RedandGuilty.

I will pay via PayPal or will provide photographic evidence of the ONE-THOUSAND DOLLAR Charitable Contribution as I AM A REAL MAN AND MY WORD IS TRUE.

So come on, tLIAR ---

Come on ....

I'll go ahead and submit the American Cancer Society for consideration

Time is running out, scrub.

Pay the man, you liar.....

Back