Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021 NBA Draft

Btw, that Westbrook trade is terrible for Washington. They get 3 players 26-28 none of them are game changers. Center probably the best of the 3.. pick 22 and those two 2nd round picks. One in 2024 and one in 2028, lol.

Last edited:
Just saw that replay of Terrance Clarke being drafted. Good job by the NBA and very emotional.

Btw, that Westbrook trade is terrible for Washington. They get 3 players 26-28 none of them are game changers. Center probably the best of the 3.. pick 22 and those two 2nd round picks. One in 2024 and one in 2028, lol.

I don't think it was a good trade for either team. I don't think Westbrook is a good fit with the Lakers.

Is Livers any good?

He was a good player for Michigan. All-Big Ten 2nd Team honors as a Junior.. He did have an injury before the NCAA dance but suspect he went at the right spot in the draft. Weather he makes the Pistons out of training camp I don't know.

Back