Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

76ers 109 Pistons 88 Final

this team is beyond terrible. I have been hearing that this next draft is the worst draft in the past 20 years. Watch, the Pistons will get the first pick.

this team is beyond terrible. I have been hearing that this next draft is the worst draft in the past 20 years. Watch, the Pistons will get the first pick.
1st pick in a bad draft class is still better than 4th in a bad draft class. Right?

it was just a joke. That said, if he is picking 1st, there is a good chance he chooses the 8th best player in the draft. (another joke)
I understood it was a joke. Maybe not a good one but not bad. I agree with probably picking the 8th best player - though this is probably more fact than joke.

Mitch: I can name 5 pistons: Chris Ford, Don Adams, Eric Money, Curtis Rowe, and Howard Komives.

And John Mengelt.

Back