Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American League Championship Series

Texas blue this one.

Not sure. Houston just can?t win at home in the postseason. this series, and that Washington World Series loss are so strange.

Can?t remember how the other series they have played have gone. Least they will get four cracks at it. But if this goes seven Texas has a real shot.

Last edited:
Broadcast just showed a stat that no team with a losing home record has every made the World Series. Houston was 40-46 at home this year.
I think that includes post season also.

Last edited:
Astros lose 4 home games again just like 2019 World Series. Not really a fan of any of these teams but I do like Altuve. He did hit his 27th post season homer. I think that ties Manny Ramirez.

Back