Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Amon Ra extension

Great news. Big money but one less thing to worry about

Goff and McNeil at some point soon. Decker probably too depending how the draft goes at 29

Ife they will try to go cheap on with the injury history. Barnes probably won't be paid since have Campbell, AA and JRM and Rodrigo

Great news. Big money but one less thing to worry about

Goff and McNeil at some point soon. Decker probably too depending how the draft goes at 29

Ife they will try to go cheap on with the injury history. Barnes probably won't be paid since have Campbell, AA and JRM and Rodrigo

I disagree with a Decker extention. This Sewell extension moves him to LT in 2025, as far as I know Decker has no history at RT. Holmes will try to find a RT elsewhere, it won't be Decker.

Decker said they have had contract talks. I think it depends on the draft if they take a OT or not. Decker still has a few more years left. Maybe a 2 year extension so he plays in 2024, 2025 and 2026 and can have the void years and the 5 year rule for signing bonuses if they don't want a huge Decker cap hit. Depends on his asking price too. The team is better with Decker at LT and Sewell mauling at RT

Nice! So we have Sewell under contract for 6 more seasons. Smart move

And Amon Ra for 5 more really

Two deserving extensions. Surprised how much Amon-Ra got.

Two deserving extensions. Surprised how much Amon-Ra got.
But at the same time, AJ Brown passed him the next day. Before you know it, his contract will be behind Chase, JJ, and Lamb at the very least.

Reactions: Cam
But at the same time, AJ Brown passed him the next day. Before you know it, his contract will be behind Chase, JJ, and Lamb at the very least.

That’s true. That’s how this always works. Hate paying a WR 30+ million, but that’s the price tag now.

Back