Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ann Coulter Slams Trump for Proposed DACA Compromise for the Wall

Someone has to. Helps to make it look fair and balanced if people on both side hate it.

Ann Coulter can go suck an egg trump is playing a long game Ann zip it

I gave Ann your message, and she said a bunch of nasty things about you I won't repeat here.

caving on DACA is how you lose the long game.

I also gave Ann your message and she said you were a fake crony capitalist Republican who could never satisfy a true Conservative woman like her.

Well the Supreme Court just took that bargaining chip out of Trump?s hand anyway, at least for the time being.

In the article link to in the OP, Coulter suggested that perhaps Trump could offer solar panels instead-that is a big deal for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

So maybe Ann Coulter could get her on the phone and suggest the young Congress woman reach out to the president on that.

she will be on Bill Maher this week on the 25th. Oh she is a piece of crap.

Last edited:
I gave Ann your message, and she said a bunch of nasty things about you I won't repeat here.

I also gave Ann your message and she said you were a fake crony capitalist Republican who could never satisfy a true Conservative woman like her.

It pretty obvious that my message should have gone to Trump, not Coulter but I do find it funny that the biggest sissy on this forum is making jokes about someone else's ability to please women - I mean actually give them pleasure, not appease the third wave feminists by apologizing for the toxic masculinity of men (not you of course, other men - whatever your problem is, it's clearly not masculinity), the wage gap, rape culture and other things that don't exist.

She will be on his show. Not sure or what she will be wearing or who.. I know she is skinny.
I guess I am dumb and don?t understand the question T ?

It was a joke; I guess it wasn?t very funny.

The Academy award nominations were announced today. On the red carpet, the celebrities are all asked by the media ?Who are you wearing??

Sometimes if they?re talking to the celebrities before hand they ask ?who are you going to be wearing??

Ironically, all these fucking journalists actually don?t know the language that well, because grammatically it should be ?whom are you wearing?? inasmuch as the designer is not the subject of the sentence; the celebrity being questioned is actually the subject.

Obviously the question is idiomatic; the celebrity is not actually wearing the dead carcass of the designer.

You found something funny! See? That's how jokes work. I know you've been struggling with the concept in some other threads, so glad to see you're making progress.

Weak. I laugh at you all the time and I frequently tell you when I do.

It was a joke; I guess it wasn?t very funny.

The Academy award nominations were announced today. On the red carpet, the celebrities are all asked by the media ?Who are you wearing??

Sometimes if they?re talking to the celebrities before hand they ask ?who are you going to be wearing??

Ironically, all these fucking journalists actually don?t know the language that well, because grammatically it should be ?whom are you wearing?? inasmuch as the designer is not the subject of the sentence; the celebrity being questioned is actually the subject.

Obviously the question is idiomatic; the celebrity is not actually wearing the dead carcass of the designer.
I thought it was a comment on the degree to which she's becoming a celebrity (since that's a question you'd typically ask a celebrity rather than a politician.)

I thought it was a comment on the degree to which she's becoming a celebrity (since that's a question you'd typically ask a celebrity rather than a politician.)

Yes, of course, there was that implication subtextually.

Maher is the place Hollywood celebs go to play real life political analysts and social scientists on TV.

Not that I don’t watch the show, I think he’s funny as hell.

I think the best shows are the ones where she’s on them too. I’m definitely going to DVR this one coming up.

Last edited:
Democrats need to be careful not to overplay their hand. They don't need to stick to absolute zero new wall to spin this as a win. Even if Trump got his $5.7 B for 200 miles of wall, that's only 30% more wall than currently exists. It would be an increase from 33% of the border to 43% of the border. If the dems negotiate him down from there, it would be tough to argue he delivered the wall he promised.

Meanwhile, the goal of zero new wall seems unlikely to be a good practical solution. What are the odds that there's no place along the border that would benefit from a new barrier?

It's less wall than virtually every one of them voted for not too long ago. It doesn't matter, their base will never see their hypocrisy or their bigotry for what it is, so long as they "resist."

Last edited:
Democrats need to be careful not to overplay their hand. They don't need to stick to absolute zero new wall to spin this as a win. Even if Trump got his $5.7 B for 200 miles of wall, that's only 30% more wall than currently exists. It would be an increase from 33% of the border to 43% of the border. If the dems negotiate him down from there, it would be tough to argue he delivered the wall he promised.

Meanwhile, the goal of zero new wall seems unlikely to be a good practical solution. What are the odds that there's no place along the border that would benefit from a new barrier?

I'm sure there is a good chunk of border that could use an upgrade. Problem is Trump is going to want it in a very visible spot, whether it's needed or not. This is 80% campaigning for 2020, maybe more. Nancy and Chuck won't stand for that, they're in full Mitch vs Barry mode at this point.

Just sent a check to my brother in law who is in the Coast Guard. First time something like this has really hit home. Hope those fuckwads can figure something out soon.

I'm sure there is a good chunk of border that could use an upgrade. Problem is Trump is going to want it in a very visible spot, whether it's needed or not.

Well then ideally, the best place for the border wall would be Times Square.

There is not a place in the country that would be more visible, and at the same time completely unnecessary.

I'm sure there is a good chunk of border that could use an upgrade. Problem is Trump is going to want it in a very visible spot, whether it's needed or not. This is 80% campaigning for 2020, maybe more. Nancy and Chuck won't stand for that, they're in full Mitch vs Barry mode at this point.

Just sent a check to my brother in law who is in the Coast Guard. First time something like this has really hit home. Hope those fuckwads can figure something out soon.

I have a sneaking suspicion this whole shutdown is a farce, masking some other really awful shit going on behind the scenes.

Back