Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brady Retiring

I was about to post the espn article but then it was refuted so I waited until today to see what happens. Then Brady, and His agent, and his father have refuted this story. I think it has something to do with a bonus he gets in February. It came across my phone in early afternoon, and by 5pm they were saying he hasn?t made up his mind yet. I think he is retiring but who knows. Maybe it is tied to that bonus in February.

Call me crazy but without Brady and Rogers playing today I find these two games not very interesting. I can?t root for Stafford because it hurts the team I like. Mahomes is cool because he is so freaking good. Jimmy G. I could root for because he just isn?t as good as the other 3 Qb?s playing today.. Joe is something but to have this type is success so early when Lions fans have to suffer. Plus the Bengals are from Ohio lol. So I guess I?m
Rooting for heck idk. I think the Rams Crush the 49ers and the chiefs beat the bengals. Games won?t be as good as last week. They can?t lol.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/30/t...what-happened-since-espn-adam-schefter-report

Last edited:
I think he plays one more year yet and says ahead of time this will be his last year.

I hope Brady comes back now to spite Espn because it sounds like he wanted it to come out differently. Yesterday was so weird how it happened.

Greatest career ever.

Not greatest quarterback ever.

Just my opinion.

Most important part of this is that will leave one more team needing a QB in this draft......which increases our trade down scenarios.

Given Brady's age, wasn't TB already considered one of the teams looking for the 'QB of the future' in this draft?

Back