Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dawn Wells, Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island dies at 82

Gulo Blue

Special to this board in particular; I think we can agree she should be remembered as beyond comparison.

iu

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/entertainment/dawn-wells-obit/index.html

I still can't believe they could make a telephone out of a coconut but couldn't make a fucking boat?

I was always a Mary Ann kid. Like I was a Jan kid, when she got older.

Our TV shows are Gilligans Island and NCIS.

Our movies are The Princess Bride, Roadhouse and Point Break - the original, not the piece of crap remix.

Any others?

Roadhouse is the best bad movie out there. Point Break (original) is a considerably good movie.

I?ll offer ? Rambo: First Blood, Splash, and Trading Places as movies of this ilk.

Roadhouse is the best bad movie out there. Point Break (original) is a considerably good movie.

I?ll offer ? Rambo: First Blood, Splash, and Trading Places as movies of this ilk.

Sure, but have we had recurring discussions of them on this board?

We started discussing Point Break from the Ohio State athlete theme in NCIS.

And I think we spun off to Roadhouse from Point Break.

It's not clear to me, did anybody see what I did there in the 1st post with 'beyond comparison'?

Back