Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do you play late at night?

Yarik

When I was in my teenage years, I used to play video games late at night. It was very bad for my sleeping schedule, and I had to wake up super early every day. Thankfully, nowadays, I don't do that anymore. I know better not to stay up late at night because of gaming.

What about you? Do you stay up late at night? Until what time?

Years ago I used to always stay up late and play video games, it was my way of winding down after a busy day and the only time of day I had the time to be able to play the games I enjoyed without any interruptions.

Nowadays, I find it difficult to stay up past a certain time so playing video games is something that I do either in the day if I have some time around my work or on an evening before I get too tired.

Unfortunately, I haven't got the patience to play video games deep at night right now. I might be willing and eager to play around 9-10pm but once it's past 10, I'm done with it.

Yeah, I'm definitely the kind of guy that plays video games at 2-3 AM... While drinking a beer.

Back