Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Election Aftermath

Funny, I didn't see you admonish any of the people who were slinging personal attacks towards me. Do you need me to point them out?

Lets start with this one.

I guess you just missed that, right?

tomdalton was just bringing the facts to the discussion. you should try it some time.

Everything I post is backed up by the facts. The issue here is that just like Trump and Republicans in general, when you don't like the facts, you just refuse to accept them.

But tell us more about how everything Trump does is okay because you have a collection of Hunter Biden dick pics. :nuts:

you haven't posted any facts, you just claim they exist then yell "conspiracy theory."

^^^^^^^^ Apparently the lesson here is "don't step in front of the juggernaut," to borrow a phrase from a prescient Detroit talk show host of the 1980s and '90s.^^^^^^^^^^

It is acceptable, however, to storm the gates of the White House with impunity, so long as your cause is "just."

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^ Apparently the lesson here is "don't step in front of the juggernaut," to borrow a phrase from a prescient Detroit talk show host of the 1980s and '90s.^^^^^^^^^^

It is acceptable, however, to storm the gates of the White House with impunity, so long as your cause is "just."

Dick Purtan? The "Canadian or Dead" game was a favorite of mine and my dad's.

Last edited:
No, a serious, informed guy named Mark Scott.

are you saying Dick Purtan was ill-informed? He obviously wasn't serious, but he wouldn't have been so entertaining if he weren't informed.

Even if you never listened you can probably figure out 'Canadian or dead' was a game he played where he would say a famous person's name on air and callers had to pick whether the person was Canadian or dead. It was pretty funny.

Last edited:
are you saying Dick Purtan was ill-informed? He obviously wasn't serious, but he wouldn't have been so entertaining if he weren't informed.

Even if you never listened you can probably figure out 'Canadian or dead' was a game he played where he would say a famous person's name on air and callers had to pick whether the person was Canadian or dead. It was pretty funny.

I grew up listening to Dick Purtan back to when when he was a DJ for WKNR in the 1960s. I'm saying that he did not in any way shape or form approach or address the topics that Mark Scott did, which are still relevant today. Purtan was an
entertainer; Scott was way ahead of his time, and a lot of what he talked about has come true today. He was warning about the threat of China, digital currency, the rampant corruption of our own government agencies, the possibility of fraudulent elections, MK ULTRA, et.al.

Last edited:
Back