Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Bears @ Lions Thread

Sutton has made some great catches for Denver. Denver takes the lead. Lots of time left with a minute and 3 TO's.

Sutton is a beast. He was good in the Buffalo game too. Some of his catches were very Megatron-esque. Not looking forward to watching our secondary trying to cover him?especially if it?s not at full strength.

I was helping a friend move yesterday so I was only checking the score intermittently, I stopped looking after JG?s third pick. Didn?t check again until just before Monty?s go ahead TD. I let out a very loud WHOOOOOOOOHOOOO! Got weird looks from several passerby?s at my friends appt complex. My friend, who is a Packers fan, was much less enthusiastic. He just gave me an ?oh shut up? kind of look.

Last edited:
PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Thor 90.3
Montgomery 89.5
Amon-Ra 81.5
Ragnow 77.3
Sewell 77.1

Bottom 5 Overall
Campbell 44
Sorsdal 45.4