Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Global Temperature Drops Again. Lowest in Four Years.

Gulo Blue

http://berkeleyearth.org/2018-temperatures/#

Also, 2018 was the 4th hottest year since at least the 1850s and the last 4 years are the 4 hottest years.

GlobalAverage_2018-1024x582.png

Not in the link, but more troubling, the rate of change (which is more difficult to convey) is unprecedented going back possibly millennia and in the cases where temperature swings may have been this fast, the temperature was dropping. I don't think we have any evidence suggesting the Earth has ever warmed remotely close to this quickly.

Does this mean that we’re heading into another Ice Age again, Like we were back in the 1970s?

I don't think I've ever seen that whole comic. Usually just the first two panes.

Does this mean that we?re heading into another Ice Age again, Like we were back in the 1970s?

Yes! It does look like we are heading towards an ice age like the one from the 70's. Maybe not an era quite as cold, but similar in it's ice-agedness.

Back