Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is there a gadget that is more versatile or practical than a computer?

Shavkat

In a matter of decades, it has fundamentally changed our way of living and working. Apart from its calculator function, it can also be used as a gaming device, a music, photo, and word recorder or broadcaster, a drawing tool, and a communication tool.

Some individuals say that TikTok will violate people's privacy, based on what I've read online. They asserted that China would obtain these innocent people's personal data. Therefore, the primary reason to avoid registration with this app is security.

Technology arises from the fundamental aspect of human nature, which is the pursuit of knowledge. Some people manage to employ new tools and techniques in undesirable ways. Most people behave with good intentions. Nevertheless, as a society, we cannot ignore the advancement of technology, whether it is applied for good or bad.

The usability of computers is always being improved. Pens and paper may occasionally fall apart, be inconvenient, or even result in major issues, but we do not want to use them again.

A computer is a useful tool. It could be harmful if taken incorrectly. Concerns that exist today include hacking, virus distribution, privacy violations, and the spread of incorrect information. One of the problems of the future is an excessive dependence on computers.

Computers have been very beneficial to humanity. They significantly improve manageability and efficiency. If more people learn how to use them, we'll all gain more from them. The younger generation as a whole has been conditioned to fill out pointless new forms that the older generation must complete in order to simplify our lives once again, which is one disadvantage.

Nobody looks at the data that's being fed in to get that outcome. Despite my constant use of computers, I am grateful that they exist. Every time the computers tell me something, I always make sure to double-check my assumptions.

It cannot be denied that some people want to obtain further studies, but they cannot do it. It is because they are working for their respective companies. They cannot afford to lose their jobs. So, they tend to have this personal goal by indulging themselves in learning distance.

What I witness on a daily basis are people squandering excessive amounts of time on the quick, powerful computer, not to learn anything but to advance their gaming skills.

The failure of any computer would be catastrophic for me. After the computer systems failed, we were unable to continue living our regular lives. It's because modern society is so dependent on technology in general.

The failure of any computer would be catastrophic for me. After the computer systems failed, we were unable to continue living our regular lives. It's because modern society is so dependent on technology in general.
If it's just my own I'd be fine. Computers have gone down before for me and I was born before computers became prevalent. Lots of things to do - TV, books, music - outside etc.. Lots of things to do. I'd be fine. No one should be too consumed on one thing or another.

What's up with the posts about computers all over? Try to limit it to one space..

Edit: Shavkat, I merged your threads..

Last edited:
I don't think anything can replace computers nowadays. They're used for pretty much everything now. Work, banking, streaming services, gaming, and the list goes on and on. They are present in every aspect of our lives.

Back