Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Montana thwarts kidnapping attempt

Michchamp

Link. (Crazy) lady broke into his house and tried to kidnap his grandchild. Montana stopped her and flagged down the cops who arrested her.

Montana never STOPPED being a hero who comes through in the clutch.

Crazy stuff. My father always told me to respect all people especially women. Open doors be polite ect, ect, ect. But I may have pounded this chick if they had grabbed any of my kids and or grand kids if I ever become a grandfather. It would be hard to restrain myself. Joe comes through in the clutch again like Mc said.

Crazy stuff. My father always told me to respect all people especially women. Open doors be polite ect, ect, ect. But I may have pounded this chick if they had grabbed any of my kids and or grand kids if I ever become a grandfather. It would be hard to restrain myself. Joe comes through in the clutch again like Mc said.

Yeah.

I thought I heard this happened in Malibu and the Montanas were staying in some kind of Air B & B or something.

Reports I?ve heard say the woman is known to be disturbed and was experiencing a psychotic episode of some sort.

Now that everyone is safe I hope she?s secured and will get the help she needs.

The writer of the article seems to have her law-enforcement agencies mixed up; referring to ?police? and ?deputies.?

Assuming it actually happened in Malibu, I don?t know that the LAPD would?ve had anything to do with responding; I think it would have been the purview of the LA County sheriff?s department.

Not that journalists always know what the fuck they?re talking about.

Back