Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Tankathon 2019

biggunsbob

Man the Eastern Conference still sucks . Can’t belive the damn Cavs are getting another shot at a top pick. Pistons are sitting guess where . Lol. #8 .. same old shit .

Holy shit the Celtics have 4 first round picks .
Number 9, 13,21, and 24. Is that right ? Wtf!

Man I want a different owner.

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

Last edited:
Damn Iggy Brazdeikis is listed in the first round. I bet he leaves sadly. Guess I don’t blame him with all that money to make.

Man the Eastern Conference still sucks . Can?t belive the damn Cavs are getting another shot at a top pick. Pistons are sitting guess where . Lol. #8 .. same old shit .

Holy shit the Celtics have 4 first round picks .
Number 9, 13,21, and 24. Is that right ? Wtf!

Man I want a different owner.

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

4 picks...that's crazy. Of course, they won't keep them all. They will either use some for trades, to move up or trade for future #1 picks.

Looking at the mock, it has Duke players going 1, 2, 3 & 17...and they are all freshmen.

4 picks...that's crazy. Of course, they won't keep them all. They will either use some for trades, to move up or trade for future #1 picks.

Looking at the mock, it has Duke players going 1, 2, 3 & 17...and they are all freshmen.

And Duke will still be good next season.

Last edited:
Damn Iggy Brazdeikis is listed in the first round. I bet he leaves sadly. Guess I don?t blame him with all that money to make.

If he gets that first round money, why would he leave sadly?

He would probably leave as happy as hell.

The last few weeks have been tremendously disheartening. I'm not sure what, if anything, this team can do. Even if they were somehow shut down Griffin and Drummond, how much worse could they even get? There are 5 teams right now that are so bad as to make actively tanking pointless. We're never breaking into that top 5.

The last few weeks have been tremendously disheartening. I'm not sure what, if anything, this team can do. Even if they were somehow shut down Griffin and Drummond, how much worse could they even get? There are 5 teams right now that are so bad as to make actively tanking pointless. We're never breaking into that top 5.

Yup you are right . We won?t even come close to the top 5.

Back