Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ncaa Baseball Bracket

#5 Lsu (49-15) verses #2 Florida(52-15) best two out of three for the
Championship.

Last edited:
24-4? 18-4? The two best college baseball teams in the nation?

24-4? 18-4? The two best college baseball teams in the nation?

Yeah.....LSU just steamrolled them the last 2 games. I think LSU and Vandy were the two best teams......but they played a REALLY GOOD semi-finals.

Reminds me of MSU's 2000 National title run. Iowa State and MSU were probably the 2 best teams playing, but they played in the elite 8 instead of the championship game.

Yeah.....LSU just steamrolled them the last 2 games. I think LSU and Vandy were the two best teams......but they played a REALLY GOOD semi-finals.

Reminds me of MSU's 2000 National title run. Iowa State and MSU were probably the 2 best teams playing, but they played in the elite 8 instead of the championship game.

LSU won game 1 4-3 in 11 innings. Lost G2 25-4 and then won G3. I guess that the point is how and why all the runs. JMHO. Seems out of round to me.

LSU won game 1 4-3 in 11 innings. Lost G2 25-4 and then won G3. I guess that the point is how and why all the runs. JMHO. Seems out of round to me.

You're right......don't know why I thought LSU won games 2 & 3.

Florida team lost in college baseball, NHL and NBA - all in the finals. So close.

Back