Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Tankathon

Tankathon stinks. I rather have them miss the playoffs by one point, or make it and get swept then tank it up. And I expect other teams will jump us in the lottery.

Last edited:
Detroit sports are terrible. Tigers have the first pick. Wings are in contention for it. Lions will have a losing record and a top 10 pick. The Pistons appear to be heading for the lottery.

Detroit sports are terrible. Tigers have the first pick. Wings are in contention for it. Lions will have a losing record and a top 10 pick. The Pistons appear to be heading for the lottery.

Yep, bad times.

The Wings will not tank. They may finish last, however.

Just remember:
Standing - Draft Position
31 - 4th
30 - 5th
29 - 6th
28 - 7th

1st, 2nd, 3rd are lottery picks.

Wanker fans need to stop crying that they dropped in the draft. No such fucking thing.

WITH THE LOTTERY DRAFT YOU CAN ONLY MOVE UP!

Wanker is slang for idiot or fool. I need to know which one am I.

Back