Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rip dmx

damn filter screwed up the capitalization in my headline

This woman is laughing because DMX rolled a 7.

It looks like she?s amused by the events around her, but really it?s because DMX kicked the bucket.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tb8WWf-d3bo

She's happy on the day her husband died because DMX died?

I was never a HUGE fan of his, but found his stuff more tolerable than other junk on the radio when I was in college.

CHEERS to him for every time "Ruff Ryders Anthem" or "Up in Here" kept Lou Bega, Ricky Martin, Sisqo, Ja Rule, Nelly, Kid Rock, NSync, or The Backstreet Boys out of the rotation for a few minutes at whatever party I was at from '98 to '02

She's happy on the day her husband died because DMX died?

I was never a HUGE fan of his, but found his stuff more tolerable than other junk on the radio when I was in college.

CHEERS to him for every time "Ruff Ryders Anthem" or "Up in Here" kept Lou Bega, Ricky Martin, Sisqo, Ja Rule, Nelly, Kid Rock, NSync, or The Backstreet Boys out of the rotation for a few minutes at whatever party I was at from '98 to '02

She?s always had a silver lining perspective on things.

No fucking doubt. What a murderer's row of shitty party music.

Last edited:
I remember DMX from like 20 years ago, first time I heard the word nigger.

From what I recall, that was 30% of the lyrics to any DMX song.

Should thank him for expanding my vocabulary.

You shouldn't use that word if you're white.

I assume as a Polish person you're white.

I don't think there are any black people in Poland. In my experience Eastern Europeans are a little behind the rest of the world when it comes to meeting people from different cultures.

I don't think there are any black people in Poland. In my experience Eastern Europeans are a little behind the rest of the world when it comes to meeting people from different cultures.

There are black people in Poland.

This black Pollack, or Nigerian Pollack, was shot dead by Polish police.

My guess is that they were white.

But that could be wrong; you assumed incorrectly that there are no black people in Poland.

Last edited:
There are black people in Poland.

This black Pollack, or Nigerian Pollack, was shot dead by Polish police.

My guess is that they were white.

But that could be wrong; you assumed incorrectly that there are no black people in Poland.

A few years back, I asked Grandpa Michchamp if there were any black people in Poland, and he said there were none, or maybe just one, but he was the ambassador from Nigeria

A few years back, I asked Grandpa Michchamp if there were any black people in Poland, and he said there were none, or maybe just one, but he was the ambassador from Nigeria

That was probably before God decided humankind was prepared to endeavor challenging the Inter-webs, and Twitter.

We cannot hold those who came before accountable for not foreseeing God?s as yet still unrevealed plan.

he should be able to use any word he wants. However, he should be ready for the consequences...like getting punched in the face, or shot.

Don't mind Polish. He never misses an opportunity to let everyone know how it's not offensive because rappers use it too.

he should be able to use any word he wants. However, he should be ready for the consequences...like getting punched in the face, or shot.

threats of violence and contemporary political issues aside... I also think it's simply not polite - and even cruel - to use racially offensive and insulting words toward people.

my mother raised me better than that (she is polish american)

Back