Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sup guys

Mavsalltheway

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
FC Dallas
Texas Longhorns
Sup guys, received some email spam about this place a while back, been meaning to join and see what's up. For the record, I am not a Lions fan, a Tigers fan, etc. I'm all in on my Dallas teams. Mavericks and Cowboys in particular!

Likewise, and thanks for jumping in :)

I'm on the official Texas Rivals forum, and this set up is very similar. They make you pay to be able to post content though.

The Simpsons Animation GIF by FOX TV

I'm on the official Texas Rivals forum, and this set up is very similar. They make you pay to be able to post content though.

Man, I had someone telling me about the different Rivals forums a couple weeks ago. I’d like to check out the Vandy parts of it, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Eek! Hopefully that never happens here! We're going to be offering optional memberships, but it'll never restrict your ability to post if you don't purchase it.

Eek! Hopefully that never happens here! We're going to be offering optional memberships, but it'll never restrict your ability to post if you don't purchase it.

Sounds fair. Just make sure CMT doesn't get greedy.

Back