Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wales wins the Six Nations GS

I don't really follow this at all, but I think it's a cool tournament. I wish Italy was better at it.

Me neither. Just caught a bit of the final weekend. I guess Italy is on a massive losing streak in the tour tournament that stretches back to 2015 and is I think it is around 20 matches in a row or thereabouts l

Me neither. Just caught a bit of the final weekend. I guess Italy is on a massive losing streak in the tour tournament that stretches back to 2015 and is I think it is around 20 matches in a row or thereabouts l

I think Italy's problem is they can't get the right mix of athletes for their teams, kinda like the US's problem with soccer... our best athletes play other sports.

in Italy's case, their best athletes play soccer, and the more violent Italian rugby players play Calcio Fiorentino, which is what rugby would be if you could just flat out punch opposing players in the face, and stop play to brawl for long periods of time (this is a real sport in Italy, I am not making this up)

Back