Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What did you last eat/drink?

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
A basic topic, but what did you last eat and/or drink?

Just finished a can of Sea Blue Red Bull.

Grilled Chicken & Baked potatoes. Fullfilling and wonderful. Glass of Milk.

Reactions: Cam
Who else eats pizza with a bottle of beer? I feel like I'm very weird with my food combination most of the time. I just had pizza with a bottle of Heineken and it felt so good 😂.

Who else eats pizza with a bottle of beer? I feel like I'm very weird with my food combination most of the time. I just had pizza with a bottle of Heineken and it felt so good 😂.

That sounds pretty normal to me!

I'm drinking Crown and cranberry juice at the moment.

I don't drink but I always liked Pizza and rootbeer. Though I don't drink pop anymore so water or lemonaide. ..

It's been super chilly and rainy today and because of that, tea has been my go-to drink of the day. The last thing I drank was a cup of tea which I just finished a little bit ago :)

I tried the new spicy TRUFF chicken sandwich at Popeye's. Didn't love it.

I had a nacho chips and cheese/salsa Lunchable for lunch today. Not exactly appetizing.

Just had a big salad in vinegar. Romaine and Red Leaf Lettuce. My way of countering that big piece of fudge chocolate cake with it's 60g of sugar I had last night.

I had a blueberry bagel with brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese.

Back