Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's the mod that banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsonnett14

You wanna take away freedom of speech , then don't hide behind it . Who was it so we all know ?

You wanna take away freedom of speech , then don't hide behind it . Who was it so we all know ?

You actually think this is doing you any good?

What a tough guy you are, internet tough guy.

I?m not the mod who banned you...but I?m the mod who?s banning you now...

Well rats… I tried but I can’t figure out how to ban you.

I guess I’ll have to worry about it tomorrow.

But after I do, you won’t have to worry about wondering who it was. Because it will have been me.

Freedom of speech swearing at posters and moderators as pos and fucking pussies and fucking assholes??

Who the hell do you think you are??
Over 1 year ago, they told you and everyone else no politics in the Detroit sports forums only in the political forum,
and you just had to get all upset over it because that's what you do, and now once again you're acting like an internet tough guy, and bringing the spotlight on yourself as a self centered person.

Try this immature behavior at any other internet sports forum and you would be banned permanently.

You will never learn will you.

Last edited:
I wasn't here I swear. Just talk sports and everything will be okay.

Never knew there was a politics board ya fruitcakes , so i see anything is allowed on that board , but the little sensitive mods on here get all butt hurt for calling them out lol ...typical , agree with us or you're banned !! I wont be around much , this board is a joke these days . Sure i'll get banned again by Tinsel Vag or Kaline the almighty !!

Never knew there was a politics board ya fruitcakes , so i see anything is allowed on that board , but the little sensitive mods on here get all butt hurt for calling them out lol ...typical , agree with us or you're banned !! I wont be around much , this board is a joke these days . Sure i'll get banned again by Tinsel Vag or Kaline the almighty !!

Come on the politics board, snowflake, and post whatever you want!

Seriously, twice a day I post shit that I feel like banning myself for!

The only rule that I know is just don?t make jokes about banging some other dude?s wife.

And the politics board is not a left-wing echo chamber, like you once claimed-not hardly.

Come visit if you think you have the nads to hang in.

Oh good boy, you got us with those words. I better check in with the burn unit.
Look little man, if you want to argue politics, go to the politics forum.
If you had half a brain you could have scrolled down the DSF page and seen it ages ago.... and Keep my name Out of any more of your post from here on out for any reason. I don't need to be blamed for your juvenile behavior.

Oh good boy, you got us with those words. I better check in with the burn unit.
Look little man, if you want to argue politics, go to the politics forum.
If you had half a brain you could have scrolled down the DSF page and seen it ages ago.... and Keep my name Out of any more of your post from here on out for any reason. I don't need to be blamed for your juvenile behavior.

why would anyone even think of or look for a politics board on a sports related message board ? And again i didnt bring politics into the discussion where i got banned , Hughes did , but you tards are so spineless so i get it .

why would anyone even think of or look for a politics board on a sports related message board ? And again i didnt bring politics into the discussion where i got banned , Hughes did , but you tards are so spineless so i get it .

Do you have ADD? You were told over a year ago to go to the politics board.
When you open the page to DSF you scroll and see many different Non-sports forums. But you probably want to look innocent to all that.
People are sick of your crap, and I told you to keep me out of your posts.
You just don't want to grow up, move on, and post intelligent, and non-confrontational posts.

You have short term and selective memory.
and NO dude, YOU need to chill out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back