Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Willie Hernandez RIP

Sorry byco, I didn't see this in the mlb general board.

Last edited:
Sorry byco, I didn't see this in the mlb general board.

I thought that the RIP threads were supposed to live here. Is it possible to move this content over to your thread? If not, there's nothing much content on this thread so it could easily be deleted and we could build on the one that you made with all the links on it.

Last edited:
I thought that the RIP threads were supposed to live here. Is it possible to move this content over to your thread? If not, there's nothing much content on this thread so it could easily be deleted and we could build on the one that you made with all the links on it.

Byco, Thank you for asking me, but this is fine where it is. All the links On Willie's passing are in the thread I put in the Tigers section for anyone who wants to read them.

Back