Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women's World Cup

Michchamp

I know, I know, you don't care about men's soccer, let alone women's soccer...

BUt the USNWT just set the all-time margin of victory record by beating Thailand 13-0.

Here's video of all 13 goals.

The way those Thai girls played, my guess is it's going to be straight back to “giving massages” to international businessmen for them.

Only one I could even see an issue with was that pink haired one when she lay on the ground with the kicking motion. A tad much celebration at the end for goals given the scoreline, but whatever, play to the end of 90.

Bit of a hoopla over almost nothing.

USA is the odds on favourite to win the tournament by a wide margin. But do expect a global mocking should they lose.

I'm all for having some fun at a big event but these aren't college age kids. I believe there should've had some restraint on those late goals. Just like you don't steal a base when the score is 12-0 in the 9th.

Can't endorse adults celebrating like 7-year-olds in any sport, but if they are going to do so, might as well not restrain themselves. The Thai team looked like it was selected 15 minutes before the game.

Can't endorse adults celebrating like 7-year-olds in any sport, but if they are going to do so, might as well not restrain themselves. The Thai team looked like it was selected 15 minutes before the game.

They were.

The Thai committee went around to the ?massage parlors? and got all the most athletic looking ?masseuses? they had been ?clients? of.

They were.

The Thai committee went around to the ?massage parlors? and got all the most athletic looking ?masseuses? they had been ?clients? of.

Well then, I don't feel as bad about our ladies mocking them with excessive celebrations.

Well then, I don't feel as bad about our ladies mocking them with excessive celebrations.

It was a really stupid idea on the part of the Thai committee, when one thinks about it.

Why would they pick chicks like that to play a game where they couldn?t use their hands?

I don't know who the right guy would be tho.

not sure if anyone from the Thai soccer federation posts here. But I don't frequent the Lions/pro football or hockey boards much

It was a really stupid idea on the part of the Thai committee, when one thinks about it.

Why would they pick chicks like that to play a game where they couldn?t use their hands?

That's easy: No change of injuring them.

That's easy: No change of injuring them.

You know, as a follow up to my "you're asking the wrong guy" post, I started to type, "Byco would probably know" but then i deleted it.

You know, as a follow up to my "you're asking the wrong guy" post, I started to type, "Byco would probably know" but then i deleted it.

But you would have been right- Byco hit it on the head!

Sex tourism is way more important to the economy of Thailand, and has been for centuries, then international athletics will ever be.

Back